[bookport] Re: trying to install update

  • From: "Philip Hall" <phall1246@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:12:58 -0400

Hi.
I copied the files off the cf card onto my pc using a card reader, and then reformatted the card.
I copied the files back, but the bookport starts witht he fs memory stuff as soon as I insert the card.
I tried doing it again, but this time, I said not to overwrite the existing files that the reformat put on the card, with the same result.
one of the files I am copying back must be corrupt.
If I do reformat the card, how do I get the manual back on the card so
the bookport will recognize it?

many thanks

phil
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>