[bookport] Re: no upgrade path. no upgrade path

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:15:52 +1300

Hi Karl and list:

Yep, that is as it should be.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl" <karl.belanger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 11:24 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: no upgrade path. no upgrade path

Hi,
Just my two cents on this subject. I actually agree with APH on this. APH should not have to provide an upgrade path. When a company comes out with a new PDA, MP3 player, or other small handheld device, they do not provide an upgrade path. We may not like it, and it may be rather expensive, but it is a fact of life that devices like this get replaced.
Karl