[bookport] Re: no upgrade path. no upgrade path

  • From: "Suzanne" <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:00:49 -0400

As I said earlier, had it been a matter of six months, I probably would have
bought an old model.  If the new Bp model doesn't get released until
September, then I would not feel cheated, because that's a reasonable time.
However, if the new product is released in April, and I bought mine in
March, as I did, then I do wish that I had been told.  By the way, I did buy
it directly from APH.  By the way, I do have a life, and a rather hectic one
at that, which Is why I'd like the faster download capability.  (LOL)
Suzanne