[bookport] Re: no upgrade path. no upgrade path

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:40:43 -0700

Suzanne, another way to see this.  The current Book Port will serve you
well, if you decide the new features  don't make the new one worth the
price.  Also, since you've bought it anyway, there is always safety in
having a back up machine, incase the new one acts up.  You can still use iit
for bookshare and audible, and, if you're really desperate, recording and
note taking.  Since the money has been spent, ENJOY; besides, who knows how
long it will take for II to come out and get its bugs worked out.