[bookport] Re: no upgrade path. no upgrade path

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:53:49 +1300

Hi Lana and list:

So let me understand what you mean. Your book port provides you a means of getting from one place to another? I know mine gives me plenty to read when I'm in transit, but that's different from what you claimed. What non-profit organisation sells you a means of getting from one place to another? If there is such an entity, I'd bet you a book port they wouldn't offer trande-ins. To quote an old Afhghan proverb, a dog that is born in a stable is not a horse. Am I wrong? I'll grant the new book port cost about as much as a used car, but that's as close a comparison as you can reasonably make.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>