[bookport] no upgrade path. no upgrade path

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:09:45 +1300

I've changed the subject to reflect the content of discussion.

All together now! There will be no upgrade path for BP2. There will be no upgrade path for BP2!

This isn't to suggest that I know anything you shouldn't. Pamela has *tried to tell you right here on the list. Rob said it in the podcast because the question was raised there. Now let's do it one more time, with feeling! There will be no upgrade path for BP2! It isn't a question of ethics. While they may have to change the release date from the target, they've made a clear decision about upgrades that's been made very clear to anyone who *really is listening! If you don't like it, that's too bad. It isn't something the list can help with.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Dave