[bookport] Re: help please

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:00:23 -0500

If all you have is 5 songs then you are right; your card is probably not full. My bp is dead at the moment so I cannot test it, but I am pretty sure that if you play one of these songs and, during playback, press and hold either 5 or 8 you will get some information, like the percentage of the file played, the file size, and the total space remaining on the card.

Have a great day,
Alex