[bookport] Re: help please

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 12:32:49 -0500

It sounds like your card may be full. Ensure you have free space (while in an audio file, hold down 5 I think). If you do not have any space left on the card, erase other files or get a second card. Recording takes up a relatively large amount of space, so you may want a larger card or to have multiple cards.

Have a great day,
Alex