[bookport] Re: help please

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:46:38 -0500

For those of you who wish to leave the list, please make sure you are
sending your messages to:

bookport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you send them to the regular address, you won't be unsubscribed.
Once you do this, you must reply to the message you receive in order to
be removed.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> fiddleflute@xxxxxxx 03/14/07 11:05PM >>>
I agree. I've been trying for weeks to get off this list. All my
unsubscribe attemps keep bouncing back. I want off this list and right
now.

Jane McIver