[bookport] Re: help please

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:40:11 -0500

Well, Jane, I'm not in charge of that, but I will gladly forward it to
one who is.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> fiddleflute@xxxxxxx 03/15/07 07:19PM >>>
Pamela and List,

This does not work. I've tried it and get back a message saying my post
was
rejected. The message comes from freelists.org. I wish to leave the
list and
so do others. I've never had an experience where I can't leave a list.

Please advise in more detail or email me offlist but there are more
having
this problem.

Jane