[bookport] braille filter and send to bp

  • From: "Shawn Thiel" <shawn.thiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:06:20 -0500

Hi,
What Braille reverse translator is used to put brf files on the bookport? I
think nfb trans might be a good choice as it is public domain, and it removes
page numbers when reverse translating. This at least used to be the case.
Kurzweil uses it in their product, so it could probably work here.

    On a different topic, I have been using bp transfer for several days now,
and find that the send to bookport option from windows explorer is not visible,
but the shortcut is in the sendto folder. I do not have this problem on my
laptop, which has much more streamlined context menus. What could be causing
this problem?
Any opinions thoughts or ideas, particularly from APH staff would be
appreciated.
Shawn