[bookport] Re: braille filter and send to BP

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:34:17 -0600

How do you get to "Send to?" The best way is to press the applications key and arrow up to it.

At 10:06 AM 12/12/2006, Shawn Thiel wrote:
Hi,
What Braille reverse translator is used to put brf files on the bookport? I think nfb trans might be a good choice as it is public domain, and it removes page numbers when reverse translating. This at least used to be the case. Kurzweil uses it in their product, so it could probably work here.

On a different topic, I have been using bp transfer for several days now, and find that the send to bookport option from windows explorer is not visible, but the shortcut is in the sendto folder. I do not have this problem on my laptop, which has much more streamlined context menus. What could be causing this problem? Any opinions thoughts or ideas, particularly from APH staff would be appreciated.
Shawn

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.