[bookport] Re: beta trouble

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:06:31 -0400

Rob,

First, I took Paul's advice and put in the 64 meg card and all seems to be
working well.  I'll probably just reformat the 128 meg card and rebuild it.
Hopefully, this weekend, I'll have time to play with it a bit before ai do
that though and, if I can determine some more things about it's status I'll
pass them on.  I believe BP transfer was starting but it may have shut down
then right after it started.    I'll let you know but it may take some time.
Thanks to all for your help.  Lou