[bookport] Re: beta trouble

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:41:27 -0400

Lou:

Are you able to connect with the PC? Does Book Port Transfer start when =
you connect? Does the Book Port show up as a drive?

Rob Meredith

>>> loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/10/04 05:18PM >>>
I finally got around to trying to install the new beta firmware and =
software.  Actually, I still haven't gotten to the software yet because =
since I've installed the firmware the unit will only read the directory =
over and over.  The only way I can stop this behavior is to remove the =
batteries.  When I put them back in, it starts all over again.  No key or =
key combination has any effect except the reset command, 2B.  When I hit =
that, it says defaults restored book port 1.1 test 7 ready and then =
continues looping the directory information.  I'm using a win 2k system =
here at home but have XP at work.  Perhaps I should try it there.  Any =
suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm going through withdrawal without =
the thing.  Lou