[bookport] Re: beta trouble

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:13:09 -0700

Hi. The only way around this that I found was to format the card on your pc
with a card reader. Then format it in the bookport. Unfortunately, when the
bp is babbling, you can't format anything. If you try to transfer the stuff
off of the card before formatting it, you will get a message that the files
are corrupted. At least that is what happened to me. Once formatted with
the bp, everything works fine.