[bookport] Re: appearance (was Re: e: Re: Saving Settings when Changing Batteries

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 04:10:09 -0600 (CST)

That's a human trait. You've been able to twist everything, so far, so that sighted people come out as being the bad guys, when they're not.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, David Allen wrote:

Hi Bruce:

Yes, that is possible. I know that some deliberately don't tell us things they don't want us to know.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>