[bookport] Re: Reason, among many, for thanksgiving!!!!!

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:33:55 -0600

David, as I stated in a previous post, ever since I got my Bookport, I have used Lithium batteries. They last for such a long time I got out of the habit of checking the battery level indicator. This was only the second set of alkalines I have used. May you never make the same mistake, and if you do, may you have the same "good fortune" I did.

At 01:56 AM 2/11/2006, you wrote:

Hi Sandy and list:

I think we've been told ever since shortly after the release of 2.0 to make sure that battery levels were over 50 percent before attempting a firmware upgrade. Did you think they didn't mean it? Similar to what Bruce said about knowing and understanding the pitfalls of beta testing in general, when you're given clear information like this, it is given to you for a reason. Here's a clue. Ignorance isn't the reason.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>