[bookport] Re: appearance (was Re: e: Re: Saving Settings when Changing Batteries

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 06:20:25 -0600 (CST)

Some. Best not to paint sighted people with the same brush any more than we ourselves want to be painted with the same brush. Fact is, there are good and bad sighted people, good and bad blind people. But this is very much off-topic so this will be my last post on the subject.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Otto Zamora wrote:

Hello,

Agreed, the adults are the ones that just do not seem to get it.

Otto