[bookport] Re: appearance (was Re: e: Re: Saving Settings when Changing Batteries

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:45:27 -0600

It does indeed get old, and blindness is particularly hard to explain to young sighted children.

At 07:39 AM 2/12/2006, you wrote:

You're right, of course. It is human nature to be curious. However, I think it goes deeper than that. I think that if you have sight, it is hard to comprehend how someone who doesn't can live any kind of life. This is not intended as a criticism, it is simply that vision is to the rest of the world the most important sense.
I like the opportunities I get to educate, but I must admit, sometimes it just gets old and I don't want to have to do it. My own failing, I must admit.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>