[bookport] Re: a feature request

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:42:30 -0600

Actually, you can use doubletalk speech on your computer, when I had a
computer that had an isa slot, I used a doubletalk pc card, which I still
have. Rc systems still makes the doubletalk external, and access solutions
makes the tripletalk pci and tripletalk USB, haven't tried those, but it's
the same speech.