[bookport] Re: a feature request

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:42:54 -0600

After reading this thread, I'm reposting a message I sent a few weeks =
ago, the last time James told a new member to not bother with making =
suggestions and that they would be "shot down".  Ibrahim, this is simply =
and utterly not true, as you will see in the message below.  I don't =
know which suggestion James holds dear that hasn't been implemented, =
perhaps it's the one regarding a pronunciation dictionary.   Apparently, =
since this hasn't been implemented, it is assumed that every and any =
suggestion made by any individual is disregarded by APH, and that =
assumption is entirely without basis in reality.  Please, any new =
members, (I know there is a whole batch of new members after this last =
Holiday season, <Smile>), don't hesitate to make suggestions and ask =
questions.  APH listens to all suggestions and implements those it can, =
when it can.  It took almost two years for the Book Port to get as good =
as it is now, and it is truly getting better with every upgrade.