[bookport] Re: a feature request

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:10:42 -0000

Hi James.

I too am in the UK.  I paid about £245 for my unit.  Where did you get yours
from?  That's mity expensive.  I am personally not interested in the Book
Port's ability to read text or the like with its synthetic speech.  My main
areas of interest are the excelent daisy support and support for audio media
types in general.  I suppose one wants what one wants for their own style of
working.  I never will use it for playing text files just audio file types.

HTML websites might be an option as well but I havn't really explored it
yet.

Warmest, Ibrahim