[bookport] Re: What are the chances of having an hourly report function added to the latest firmware release?

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:39:09 +0100

How is it reinventing the wheel? Firstly, it's a pain to set all those
individual alarms. Second, setting them all and any additional ones after
your normal hourly alarms makes your list huge. Third, having the hourly
chimes would allow someone to use the alarm list for "really" important
alarm times. I don't see what you mean by inventing the wheel.

As people being poor users, that's rather unfair to suggest that I am asking
for the feature to be lazy, it was just an idea that's all.