[bookport] Re: What are the chances of having an hourly report function added to the latest firmware release?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:32:27 -0500

As for me, I would never use it.  The clock is too inaccurate for that.

At 03:56 AM 8/9/2006, you wrote:
Hi folks,

What do people think of adding in an hourly chime option in the settings menu switching between internal or external beaps? It would be handy, saves setting all those alarms.

Best

-James-

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218