[bookport] Re: What are the chances of having an hourly report function added to the latest firmware release?

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:24:49 -0700

Greetings again.

I was not thinking in terms of degree of difficulty; I was thinking more in terms of limited software memory and, since it is limited and if the hourly alarm function add-on would use some of the memory, is this really what is wanted in light of other suggested changes and the software's memory?

Michael
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>