[bookport] Re: What are the chances of having an hourly report function added to the latest firmware release?

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 23:29:49 +0100

Hi,

In principle, your right. The thing is, it wouldn't be that hard to
implement as the alarm feature is already there. All you need is a variable
called CurrentTime and check it for the hour and make a noise. lol, what's
hard about that? The system is already doing that with the ordinary feature.
Think of it as defining 24 hourly alarm variables without needing to do it
yourself.