[bookport] Re: What are the chances of having an hourly report function added to the latest firmware release?

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:49:37 -0500

it actually takes less program code to do the chimes than all the alarms

Walt Smith wrote:
And in any case, if one method for accomplishing the desired result; namely, alarms; already exists, why should APH spend time and effort duplicating it just to make it a couple of steps fewer for the poor, overworked, bedraggled user? I don't favor any re-invention of the wheels that are already perfectly functional, but I've said this before.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>