[bookport] Re: USB 2 Connection

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:57:10 -0600

My final thoughts on this.
You know, I simply don't care how many features they put in the
Bookport.
If they can turn the Bookport into a PDA, let it be!
However, I must advise those who wish to add feature upon feature that
the cost will go up, the battery life will most  likely go down, and
then there will be those who will complain that APH is ripping off the
blind.
If you doubt this, just wait.
I do lean toward the idea of the Bookport Professional.  That way, those
who want to pay $1000 for a device that has a ten band equalizer, a word
processor, a scientific/financial calculator, an audio editor, a
wireless network adapter etc can pay the price; while those who like the
Bookport as it is can pay less.