[bookport] Re: USB 2 Connection

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:46:35 -0500

yes that would be cool! I have usb2 on my computer.
Oh and for those of you who don't have usb2 and want it you can buy a pci card that goes inside your computer that will give you usb2 functionality.

Josh

he should try out the animal before he bought him. He took the could. The Bear soon left him, for it is said he will not touch-land... A RIVER carried down in its stream two Pots, one made of pounce upon in a whole year. Evil wishes, like chickens, come home to roost.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>