[bookport] Re: Realistic Wish List

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:19:16 -0400

You can only so long as it continues to function and be available.
However, if a radically redesigned, more expensive, more complex device
is introduced and the current model is retired and, eventually,
unsupported, you're stuck with the choice of spending the additional
dollars and accepting whatever changes, including a larger size and
possibly greater weight, result. It's a flawed argument to say that
those who don't want to see the Book Port turned into something else can
continue to use their existing units.