[bookport] Re: Realistic Wish List

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:59:12 -0500

You do remember what happened to Coca-cola, don't you?

At 03:46 PM 8/17/2005, you wrote:
Then why not have a classic model and a 21st century model? The classic model could essentially be what we have now.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Richard Ring wrote:

I just have a feeling that the device might become too complex for some
people to use.
One of the great things about the Bookport is its ease of use.
But I'm only one individual, and I don't use the note taking feature at
all, for example.  I know from this list that some people love it.
I don't use the recording feature either, because I don't particularly
like the sound quality.
Oh, there's an idea, let's improve the recording sound quality.