[bookport] Re: Realistic Wish List

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:10:07 -0500

You'll probably be jacking up the price to about $600, but hey, it's
only money!
I like usb 2.0 support,
And I like 4 gig card support.  Frankly, the rest of the features you
want don't make much difference to me one way or the other.
I understand why they might be on a wish list, but for me, I am not all
that concerned about many of your requests chiefly because I don't read
audio books with the machine nor do I play mp3 files very often.