[bookport] Re: Realistic Wish List

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:12:23 -0500 (CDT)

But ifyou want to use your existing BP, you can.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Richard Ring wrote:

I don't think we're talking about the same thing here.
If you want to use a Dos screen reader, you can.  I know people who do.
I simply don't want a device that costs a lot more that does things that
for me are not necessary.
I don't care if such a device comes out, but I don't intend to spend
another $500 or $600 to get a device that I will still use to listen to
.txt files with.
I'm not opposed to change, I simply choose where I want changes.