[bookport] Re: Naming BP files

  • From: "Stan Robinson" <stanrob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:13:03 +1100

William, This is a copy of a file that is ok to read:

AU93719._DD
DD File
371,913 KB

When I highlight this info and using the right mouse button, solect "change name", which in this case is the title, of the book "Iced". Following this procedure, the book now becomes unreadable. If I create a new folder and give it the name of VA and transfer a book, whose information has not been changed, moving the book into this new folder, the familiar message is heard "unfiltered files not supported".

My brief description of the above, is my problem.

Stan.

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Stephan" <wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>