[bookport] Re: Naming BP files

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:25:53 -0600

When you rename files for your Bookport, make sure you retain the original file extensions, such as "txt".

At 10:55 AM 11/4/2007 +1100, you wrote:
What am I doing wrong!

I can transfer a book into BP and everything is fine. No problems in regards to reading the file.

When I give the file (book) a common name or create a folder and give it a common name, I received this screen message "unfiltered files not supported".

Once this message appears files are not recognized, this then makes the BP useless.

Stan.

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.