[bookport] Re: Naming BP files

  • From: "Stan Robinson" <stanrob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:24:47 +1100

Robert,

Thanks Robert, I definitely know where you are coming from and later in the day, I will attempt to put it into practice. I have previously mentioned when posting to this group, I have only owned a PC during these last 3 months. For the past 23 years, I have used Macintosh computers only. I changed platforms for two reasons, , and they are: BP and DNS. I am beginning to think the 20 GB ipod in the cupboard, may well be pressed into service to replace the BP. With the Mac I had no problems in copying the Daisy format to the computer and then to the iPod. I also purchased a programme which allowed me to screen read or listen, to audio books with the Mac.

I feel a dual platform iMac running "Leopard" is not far away and a dedicated PC, going cheaply will be on the market.

Stan.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>