[bookport] Re: Naming BP files

  • From: "SpringfieldOhio.net" <MichaelJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:23:26 -0500

Every time the transfer software is used to place files on the Bookport, each file created on the Bookport has two additional files created that must maintain the same file name, though the extensions are different. If you only rename the main file, the other two reference files will no longer be associated with that file. Renaming the other two files should solve your problem, if all three renamed files are in the same folder.

Mike Justice,
www.MPNHome.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>