[bookport] Re: Memory Cards

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:42:29 -0600

In my opinion, there are enough devices out there that uses CF cards so there won't be any problem with stores keeping them in stock, sort of like 3.5 inch floppy disks. Many new computers don't have floppy drives anymore, and fewer people are using them. However, floppies can be bought in any store carrying computer accessories.

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "DOC" <TALMIDIM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>