[bookport] Re: Memory Cards

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 11:10:13 -0400

Given the time lags for directory searches and the initial cost, I honestly
still can't see using an 8Gb card in the BP. I've got a 4Gb card in mine now
and have more than enough room for all the text and Audible books I could
possibly want on it at any one time. Remember only a few years ago when even
2Gb was utterly beyond the realm of possibility for the typical *PC* user?