[bookport] Re: I tried to kill my Bookport

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:48:39 -0700

Well, I was carrying the Braille note, only three weeks old when I tripped
over the dog and it flew out of my hands.  I assumed it was going to have to
broken.  Dog was fine too, but me, well I had a lot of bruises and a black
eye from the incident.

I lost the bookport once, or thought I did, found it in the back part of a
recliner chair.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx