[bookport] Re: Can't connect

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:54:30 -0500

Mickey:

It is not a software issue, but probably either a card or something
else. It has worked before, right? If not, then we'll have to start over
with the diagnosis. If it worked and stopped being recognized, then try
a different card. Also, if you have any scanners or other USB devices
plugged in, disconnect those.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> micka@xxxxxxxxxx 02/27/06 09:40AM >>>
Hi, Pamela.  I reformatted last night. Do I have to reinstall the
software
then? I still can't connect.

Thanks for the help. A day without a Bookport is nearly as catastrophic
as a
day without oxygen. Not really, but . . .

Thanks.

Mickey