[bookport] Re: Can't connect

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:47:39 -0500

I am missing when this problem started, and what might have caused it.
New computer? Firmware Upgrade?

Rob Meredith

>>> micka@xxxxxxxxxx 02/27/06 10:34AM >>>
Hi, Sandy. I rebooted, tried a different USB cable, reformatted the
card,
changed batteries, unplugged all USB devices.

I've rebooted twice since the failure was noticed.

It started with the beta before this one. I had to go to the Bookport
file
management to coax it to update. Now, when I go there, it tells me the

Bookport is not connected.

I'll try anything!

Thanks for everyone's help.

Mickey