[bookport] Re: Bookport Stability

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:24:17 -0400

This is absolutely right. All too often, people may form their opinions of a
given product based on messages to the list or lists dedicated to that
product and it's important to remember that on those lists, you rarely hear
from the 99.5% of users who are perfectly satisfied with the product and the
company that sells it.