[bookport] BookPort Leather Case

  • From: "Amy Ruell" <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:31:58 -0400

Hello,
Can't find a description, but had to forward this on, as I've just learned
about it.
Executive Products Inc. is excited to introduce its newest case, "The Book
Port". This case is a form-fitted custom designed case that fits snuggly
around your Book Port! Made of high quality leather, it comes with a
protective cover to guard the buttons. This case will be available October
15th. Orders may be submitted effective October 1st. You may view a
description and pictures on our website. If you have any questions, please
feel free to e-mail us!
https://www.executiveproductsinc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=51&osCsid=4b5a6
176b301b8efd308b2ad6af20cb2
Amy Ruell