[bookport] Re: Bookport Stability

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:41:01 -0500

I have noticed with my 2+ week old bookport that some times it crashed
especially with mp3 files but I think there are specific reasons for that
though I haven't found them yet but like I think if you try to delete an mp3
file at the same time bookport reaches the end it may crash. But beyond that
I just reset it or briefly remove batteries and it's happy again
I also use it every day it's great I wouldn't bash it just because it's
crashed occasionally
With text I've had no problems at all