[bookport] Re: Bookport Stability

  • From: "Michael Hingson" <MHingson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:25:44 -0700

Absolutely right!

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 12:13 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Bookport Stability

One of the things to note is that APH is a lot more up-front about the
issues with Book Port than are other companies. Other companies have
stability problems with their products, many have more than the Book Port,
but they try to sweep them under the rug. Because APH runs this list, and
because APH has been so open to honesty, these issues are out in the open
so they can be dealt with. Rather than a weak point, I think this is a
huge selling point for the BP. It shows that APH is willing to be honest
and up front with us, it shows a respect for the customer which I admire
and applaud. And I've said it before: The BP is some of the best money
I've spent.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews