[bookport] Re: BookPort 2.0

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:57:28 -0500 (CDT)

This has been a topic of conversation for the last year and a half. Both of these thigns are going to be a part of the new Book Port.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:

Hi.

I heard mention on this list of a bookport 2.0.  Was this the result of wishful
thinking or am I missing out on something of significance here.  What features
would you like to see in a new bookport.  This could be an interesting topic of
conversation.  For one thing, I would like to see an upgrade to USB 2.0
technology and host powered rather than battery powered USB connectivity.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu