[bookport] Re: BookPort 2.0

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:46:26 +1200

Hi Cathy and list!

Welcome to the list. You are correct. There are no updates expected for current units. There is also no upgrade path or trade in option that can or will be considered. A release date or a cost for the new unit now bing developed has not been announced.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <mrstwotrees@xxxxxxxxxx>