[bookport] Re: BookPort 2.0

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:10:55 -0500 (CDT)

You're reopoening cans of worms that have been hashed through and rehashed through and rehashed through again, and probably will be yet again now.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:

Hi.

Do you think you'll be upgrading? Also, do you know if springer design are doing the new hardware? I have a problem with modern MP3 players as they are often flimsy. I'm not saying that the BP 2.0 will suffer from this, but if it is only half the thickness and presumably more delicate, will it be able to stand up to the ware and tare of our usually active lifestyles? Another thing I am not hot on exactly is the battery issue. You will have to buy a rechargeable battery directly from APH which will of course mean that they can set their own price on these. I live in the United Kingdom so the cost of buying these is even more expensive than it need be when you take shipping in to consideration etc. I want the freedom to buy my own batteries as and when I need them. They are talking about a dongle for the use of normal batteries but this will surely mean more things to carry around with you.

All the best, Ibrahim