[bookport] Re: BookPort 2.0

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 05:18:49 +0100

Hi.

I love the philisophical attitude. I am happy with the BP classic and until I feel the need to upgrade, I won't bother. It can read text files, play talking books, MP3s and so on. What more could you possibly want from a reading device with the possible exception of more supported codecs like vorbis and WMA and possibly PDF handling.

All the best, Ibrahim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>